Teen Summer Reading Program Journey 2020
Complete 4 tasks on each map
Map 1 - Go on an adventure.
1) Share a dream travel location.
2) Read a book set in another country.
3) Read a historical fiction book.
4) Read a book set in the future.
5) Read a book set in California.
Map 2 - How long is it?
1) Read a book in a series.
2) Read a picture book.
3) Check out a book with less than 40 pages.
4) Read a chapter book.
5) Read a poem.
Map 3 - Fictional Island
1) Read a book outside.
2) Read a fairy tale retelling.
3) Do the fairy tale crossword.
4) Read a realistic fiction.
5) Do an online activity.
Map 4 - Go find it!
1) Read a biography.
2) Read a book seen on social media.
3) Read a nonfiction book.
4) Read a newspaper.
5) Do map activity 1.
Map 5 - Colors
1) Read a purple item.
2) Play follow me.
3) Read a book with blue on it.
4) Read a book with color in the title.
5) Do coloring activity.
Map 6 - What's it about?
1) Read a book with magic.
2) Read a book about music.
3) Check out a cookbook and try a recipe.
4) Find an article about someone's life.
5) Read something about an animal.
Map 7 - Where to?
1) Tell us your summer plans.
2) Read a magazine.
3) Read something by an Ohio author.
4) Check out an ebook.
5) Read while hanging in the sun.
Map 8 - You've got a friend in me!
1) Read a book about friendship.
2) Watch a movie.
3) Share about the online reading program.
4) Suggest an online activity to someone.
5) Read aloud to someone.
Map 9 - USA! USA! USA!
1) Read about the military.
2) Check out a book about the government.
3) Read a presidential biography.
4) Do fifty states quiz.
5) Do the patriotic pinwheel activity.
Map 10 - Exploring Genres
1) Read a fairytale.
2) Read a joke book.
3) Do map activity 2.
4) Read a mystery.
5) Read a realistic fiction.